123.HP.COM/SETUP 7640 - Setup And Install HP Envy 7640 Printer
Learn from the 123.hp.com/setup 7640 experts to install your newly acquired HP Envy 7640 to your Windows or Mac. Don’t want to do it by yourself! Call the experts at your doorstep and get your printer installed today!
123.HP.COM/SETUP 7640 - A Voice Controlled All-In-One Smart Printer
HP Envy 7640 is an all-in-one printing device that has become a symbol of perfection in delivering top-quality photos and documents. It is one of a kind device that can be connected to and controlled by Alexa voice control. Whether you want to print on envelopes, papers, transparencies, labels, or glossy photo paper, HP Envy 7640 printer is here to help. You simply need to download the software from 123.hp.com/setup 7640 for your printer and see it works like magic.
The HP 7640 printer comes with futuristic technologies such as voice command. You can connect it to Alexa and just give a voice command to your Envy 7640 to print whatever you want. Snap, print, enjoy, that’s how users describe the HP 7640 Envy printer. In just three easy steps you can connect your smartphone or tablet to this InkJet type printer or simply print with a single touch from your NFC-enabled mobile device. Despite so many advantages, HP Envy 7640 is affordable and low maintenance.
What’s Inside HP Envy 7640 Printer - 123.HP.COM/SETUP 7640
HP Envy 7640 all-in-one printer is amongst the most affordable and compact printer series from Hewlett-Packard. The printer belongs to the HP InkJet printer series which is highly capable of delivering lab-like photo printing quality along with a two-sided printing facility. It comes with an auto document feeder (ADF), scan to email, Ethernet networking, and HP instant ink eligible features which other printers don't offer. This compact HP Envy 7640 printer series seems small but is heavily loaded from the inside with lots of features. To start printing from it, you just have to visit 123.hp.com/setup 7640 and install the latest HP Envy 7640 software on Windows or Mac. Check out the below specs that the Envy 7640 comes preloaded with.
- HP Envy 7640 can print, scan, copy and fax which makes it an all-in-one printer.
- You can use it to print on envelopes, papers, transparencies, labels, or glossy photo paper.
- Envy 7640 supports the paper size – legal, letter, number 10 envelope, 3×5, 4×6, 5×7, 8×10.
- It can print wirelessly through Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint (iOS), and ePrint (Windows or smartphone).
- It has a 3.5 inches color touchscreen which is wide enough to run your fingers upon in order to operate the printer hassle-free.
- It allows you to print from anywhere using your handheld devices like smartphones, laptops, or tablets.
- This inkjet printer series comes with the Auto Document Feeder (ADF) having a capacity of 25 sheets.
- It also comes with a massive paper tray capacity of 125 sheets and 15 photo sheets.
- The borderless printing makes the HP 7640 printer best-in-class.
- Alexa voice command printing can help you print by just saying a few words without even touching your printer.
How To Setup HP Envy 7640 For The First Time - 123.hp.com/setup7640
The first time HP Envy 7640 setup requires some simple steps. You can follow the instructions given below.
- Unpack your HP Envy 7640 and place it in a cool and dry place. Make sure the place is free from dust.
- Now you should remove the packing material like tapes and foams from the Envy printer.
- Open the cartridge access door, remove foam from the inside and make sure there is no packing material stuck to the lid glass.
- Now connect the power cable at the back of your printer and another end to the wall socket.
- Turn on the power switch and press the power button on the printer.
- Now you should set the preferences for HP Envy 123.hp.com/setup 7640 printer.
- Get your hands on the printer's LCD, click Preferences, and set the language.
- Now you should also set the Country or Region name.
- Once you’re done with it, click Ok.
- Pull out the feeder tray and load some papers. Make sure not to overload it.
- Further, snap the paper stacks in the right place using slider guides.
- Now open the cartridge access door and you will find the carriage in the center.
- Unpack the ink cartridges, hold them from the sides and insert them into the respective slots. Ensure not to touch the chips on the ink cartridge as it might lead to corruption.
- Remove the yellow lid from the ink cartridge before snapping them to the place.
- Do the same steps for other cartridges as well.
- Once done, close the cartridge access door, and soon after your printer will start preparing itself for the printing function.
- Once it is fully prepared, you will see Ready written on the LCD panel of your printer.
- In the end, your printer will deliver a test page that represents you have rightly done the HP Envy 7640 setup.
Setup and Install HP Envy 7640 Software
Now you should install the software for your Envy 7640 from 123.hp.com/setup 7640 website. Keeping your printer updated with the latest HP Envy 7640 printer driver will get you hassle-free printouts. The steps might differ for Windows and Mac, hence to avoid any confusion the users must follow the below instructions as per their device.
HP Envy 7640 Software Setup for Windows
Before you download the HP Envy 7640 printer driver, please make sure that your Windows is updated to the latest version I.e, Windows 10. Here are the steps that will bring clarity on how you should do the HP Envy 7640 software setup for windows.
- Get your printer to the live state or you can simply restart your printer.
- Make sure your printer and computer connect to the same network.
- Now open the Chrome browser on your Windows, type 123.hp.com/setup 7640, and hit Enter.
- Now you will land on a new site from where you can download the HP Envy 7640 printer driver on Windows.
- Scroll down to the Support section and click Download drivers.
- Select Printers from the list.
- Enter the printer model, in your case, it is HP Envy 7640 under Identify my printer and hit Enter.
- The next screen will display the operating system version of your Windows. If you will find it incorrect then modify and click Ok.
- Now download the full driver package on your system and you will receive the file with the .exe extension name.
- Go to the Download folder, right-click on HP_printer_installer.exe and click Run.
- A new window will open, displaying the status of the installation.
- Wait for some time until HP Envy 7640 software successfully installs on your system.
HP Envy 7640 Software Setup for MacOS
Just like Windows, we can also download the latest HP Envy 7640 software on Mac devices. The process is quite simple and anybody with or without formal technical experience can do it. Here are the instructions for your quick reference.
- First of all, you should connect your Mac and HP Envy 7640 to a common wireless network.
- The network should be stable and high-speed so as to install the software without any hassle.
- Now open the Safari or Chrome browser on your Mac device and visit the 123.hp.com/setup 7640 website.
- A new window will open where you should locate the Download driver button and click over it.
- Choose Printers from the list and enter your printer model under Identify my printer section and click Submit.
- The next screen will display the operating system version of your Mac, edit it if needed.
- Next, you should download the full HP Envy 7640 printer driver package.
- You will receive a file with .DMG extension name in the Download folder.
- Double-click over it and click Yes over the confirmation window that prompts you to install the driver.
- Once you are done with it, your Mac will be installed with the latest HP Envy 7640 software .
Steps For HP Envy 7640 Wireless Setup
Your HP Envy 7640 is compatible to print wirelessly through the ePrint or AirPrint. The ePrint works well for Windows or smartphones and AirPrint works with iOS devices, Mac, or iPhone. Here are the steps to help you with the HP Envy 7640 wireless setup.
HP Envy 7640 Printer ePrint and AirPrint Wireless Setup
- HP ePrint and AirPrint don’t require you to download any driver or software.
- These features work with webmail services where you just need to send an email to your printer’s email address to print.
- 123.hp.com/setup 7640 ePrint and AirPrint are revolutionary technologies that allow you to print from anywhere.
- To get the printouts you simply need to log in to email, send the document to the printer’s web address, and get a printout from any part of the world.
How to set up and print using 123.hp.com/setup 7640 HP Envy ePrint?
- The first step is to connect your device to the wireless network and the web services on 123.hp.com/setup 7640.
- Get your hands on the printer's LCD and click Print.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup. Once HP ePrint set up gets successful your HP Envy 7640 will print a test page.
- ou should open the printer's email address by clicking over the ePrint button.
- Navigate to the Web services settings and then click the Display email address.
- If you want to customize the email address then simply click the Web services settings, click the Print info page and it will include the code along with customization instructions.
- To turn off the print, go to the Web services settings, click the ePrint button and then click Off.
How to do HP Envy 7640 Printer setup with HP AirPrint?
- If you are using Mac or iOS then you must use the HP AirPrint feature to get printouts wirelessly.
- Before connecting you must ensure that your iOS device is compatible to be used with the AirPods feature. The macOS X Lion, iOS 4.2, iPhone 3 GS, iPad, and iPod touch third generation versions are needed for HP AirPrint.
- After the HP Envy 7640 wireless setup, you can print by sending an email to your printer's email address, print photos, or PDF through Safari or third-party apps.
- To finish the setup you must check the firmware compatibility and you can do it by clicking over the Installed personalities options.
Once you are done with setting up your printer from 123.hp.com/setup 7640, you are all set to print from HP Envy 7640. Whether you want to print the envelope, legal document, or elegant-looking photos, Envy 7640 will never disappoint you. The Wi-Fi direct, ePrint, and AirPrint features allow you to print using Windows PC, macOS, or any smartphone. Gone those days when you have to worry about the printer set up as it was one of the lengthy processes which required an ample amount of time. Now with the help of 123.hp.com experts, you can set up and install your HP Envy 7640 printer in no time. Get the assistance today!