123.hp.com/setup 5660 – One-Stop Guide For HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup
HP Envy 5660 is an all-in-one multi-function wireless printer offers wide-range of printing solution in a pocket-friendly budget. Such a versatile printer is extremely sophisticated and a light weighted which even supports wireless networking and automatic duplex printing. It has a strong ability to serve sharp and clear printouts in less time. Well, it is also harsh truth that you are actually required to setup HP Envy 5660 before implementing a print-job. However, you can get the complete Software and Hardware HP Envy 5660 Printer Setup packages at 123.hp.com/Setup 5660. Thus, feel free to give access to this site and download & install your correct printer driver & software. It’s 100% guaranteed! No complications will come across in the middle of the printer setup process. Let’s go with it!
Basic Comprehensive Guidelines For HP Envy 5660 Setup
A newly purchased HP Envy 5660 printer has to be setup accurately so that one can print flawlessly. In general, HP Envy 5660 setup can be well-performed in three different phases:
Setting up the physical parts of the HP Envy 5660 printer is usually considered a Hardware Setup. When you connect the printer to your Wi-Fi network without any physical attachment, the process is called Wireless Setup. Furthermore, Software Setup is to download and install the HP Envy 5660 software and driver directly from 123.hp.com/setup 5660.
How To Do Hardware Setup For Your HP Envy 5660?
Here’s the suitable informative guidance for HP Envy 5660 Setup. Let’s follow the below-noted course of action:
- First, you should open the printer box by removing the entire tape.
- Next, confirm that the equipment like USB cable, ink cartridges, manual guide book is available in the box.
- Now, slightly take out the printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Afterward, remove the plastic cover applied around the printer.
- Then, open the Scanner lid and eradicate any plastic or Styrofoam sheet.
- Now, properly peel off the blue tape in the output tray and slide out the input tray.
- Lift the top cover of the printer and eliminate brown cardboard if available inside your printer.
- Now, close the door.
- Afterward, plug the Power cord tightly into the printer and the wall-outlet.
123.hp.com/setup 5660 – An Ultimate Guide To Launch HP Envy 5660
Effective guidelines to launch HP Envy 5660 Printer are noted beneath. Take a quick glimpse:
- On your printer’s Control Panel, press the “Setup” button.
- Navigate to “Setup” > “Tools” > “Align Printer”.
- The alignment process begins and an alignment page is thus printed.
Desired Steps For Wired Network Connection
- Connect one end of the Ethernet cable in the HP Envy 5660 port and another end to the router.
- Now, open a web browser on your Windows and type 123.hp.com/setup 5660 and then click download.
- Now, search for the “HP Easy Start” option. Choose and click “Open”.
- Now, on the “HP Easy Start” window, click the “Continue” tab.
- And then verify the guidelines that appeared in the pane and click “Continue” again.
- In the new popped-up window, enter the postal code of your current location to check the availability of software. Once you are confirmed with it, click “Continue” to proceed.
- Next, the Software Installation window opens, choose the appropriate package from the option available and then simply click “Install”.
- Next, the window enables the Wi-Fi direct by just providing the correct network password.
- Then, follow the on-screen instructed points to finish connecting the printer to the computer.
- Now, print a test page from HP Envy 5660 Printer to verify the print and scan process.
Fruitful Steps For Wireless Network Connection
- Initially, you should know the network password and network name.
- Now, turn on your printer, router, and computer.
- Afterward, make sure both your HP Envy 5660 and your computer are connected over the same wireless network.
- Now, remove any USB cable if connected to the printer since it may hinder the wireless settings.
- Meet all the necessities requirements such as:
- Remove any blocks between the printer and the router,
- Place the printer near the router. The printer must be placed in the range of the router.
- Now, in the printer’s control panel, select the “Setup” icon and then opt for “Network Setup”.
- Now, in the next window, give a single click on the “Wireless Setup Wizard” tab.
- Doing so, the printer will then search for the wireless router and hence select the available network.
- Afterward, select your network name and enter the sensitive password.
- Then, tap “OK”.
- Once you do so, the printer connects with the wireless network as your computer is connected.
Acquire HP Envy 5660 Driver & Software Package At 123.hp.com/setup 5660
Here’s what you should go through for HP Envy 5660 Software Setup:
- First and forecast, you should navigate the 123.hp.com/setup 5660 link.
- Now, verify your printer model and then jump to the download page.
- From there, you can hassle-freely download the full feature HP Envy 5660 Driver on your Windows.
- Thereafter, run the file exactly in the same manner displayed on your screen.
- Conclude the driver installation process after accepting the terms and conditions of it.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup For Windows
The instructive directions of HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup for Windows are mentioned underneath:
- In the very beginning, you should place your printer close to your Windows PC.
- Now, the HP software installer follows the directives to connect your HP Envy 5660 to the wireless network.
- Two options are available for you:
- HP Auto Wireless Connect
- The Printer Network Connection
- For HP Auto Wireless Connect, select “Yes, access my router” and then click “Next”.
- Now, follow on-screen prompted instructions to complete the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup for your Windows.
- If you don’t know your HP Envy 5660 Printer’s IP address, select “Not Connected” > “Wireless Off” > “Next”
- If you know your HP Envy 5660 Printer’s IP address, select “Connected”, enter the “IP address”, and click “Next”
- After that, follow the instructions currently shown on your screen to complete the wireless network setup.
HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup For Mac: Comprehensive Steps
- First, put your printer near to your Mac computer.
- Now, the HP software installer performs the directives to connect your HP Envy 5660 to a wireless network.
- Two options are available for wireless connection:
- HP Auto Wireless Connect (Initial setup only)
- Wireless Setup using a USB connection
- For HP Auto Wireless Connect, choose your HP Envy 5660 printer and then click “Continue”.
- Now, follow the on-screen prompted instructions to complete the HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup for your Mac.
- For wireless setup using a USB connection, you should connect the USB cable to your printer. Thereafter, you have to select the “HP Envy 5660 Printer” and click “Continue”.
- After that, follow the instructions currently shown on the screen to complete the wireless network setup for your printer.
123.hp.com/setup 5660 is an independent third-party Support-Service provider. This website basically generates for providing beneficial pieces of information regarding the HP Envy 5660 Printer software setup. The instructions for HP Envy 5660 Wireless Setup and driver download mentioned on our site are just for information purposes. We don’t have any ownership or affiliation with HP.