One-Stop Support Solution For Printer Setup | 123.hp.com/setup 5530
HP Envy 5530 is an all-in-one multi-function printer offering advanced variety of features and faster printing solutions to its users. The users are more likely to print, scan, fax, or copy the documents, files, images, etc. And such a printer device fulfils their requirements in an unconditional manner. To avail the benefits of printing function, one has to establish a strong connection between the printer and computer. Also, it is required to download, install, and setup the printer accurately to print anything. Simply visit 123.hp.com/setup 5530 and learn how to set up your printer within a minute.
Hardware Setup For HP Envy 5530 – Browse 123.hp.com/setup 5530
Once you purchase a brand new HP Envy 5530 Printer for your office, set it up appropriately before using it. However, the setup can be done in three different phases. Here are:
- Hardware Setup
- Wireless Connection Setup
- Software Setup
Steps For HP Envy 5530 Printer Hardware Setup
- In the very beginning, you should take the HP Envy 5530 printer out of its box.
- Place it on the plain surface table.
- Now, remove all the packaging materials, plastic covers, and the scanner lid.
- Thereafter, link one end of the printer’s power code to the rear end and another end to the power source.
- After successful associating the power cord, turn on your printer just by pressing the Power button.
- Once the printer is turned-on, set the preferred language, country, and date & time simply using the upward/downward arrows.
How To Print An Alignment Page For 123.hp.com/setup 5530?
After doing so, the HP Envy 5530 Printer will automatically start printing an alignment page. If it is not so, try manually print an alignment page. Here’s how:
- On your printer’s Control Panel, press the Setup button.
- Go to “Setup” > “Tools” > “Align Printer”.
- Once you do so, an alignment page will be printed soon.
- After obtaining the alignment printed page, place the paper downward facing the scanner glass under the scanner lid. Do it by following the instructions mentioned in the paper.
- After accurately placing the printed paper onto the scanner, cover the scanner lid.
- You will be asked whether you want to continue scanning process. So, you simply have to press the “OK” button to start the selected document scanning.
- Now, the alignment page will get scanned and the “Alignment Successful” message will be displayed on the printer’s control panel.
- Click “OK” to continue the process.
Wireless Connection Setup For HP Envy 5530 Printer
After completing the Hardware HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup, now, you need to set your printer to a wireless connection. Use either the software that has come with the printer or the stand-alone printer itself for HP 5530 Envy Wireless Setup. In the below guidelines, it will show you how to setup a wireless connection on your Windows for your printer. So, here you go:
123.hp.com/setup 5530| Software Setup For HP Envy 5530 Printer
Once the wireless connection has been strappingly setup on your printer, it’s time for HP Envy 5530 Software Setup. Here’s what you need to implement for the same:
- Open any web browser on your on your Windows system.
- Browse the 123.hp.com/setup 5530 link as the inclusive in-hand software package is available on this page.
- Provide your exact printer model and then go to the “Download” page.
- Now, you can very frequently download the full-feature HP Envy 5530 Driver on your Windows.
- The exclusive HP Envy 5530 software package includes everything that you have to install and utilize your printer. This collection of software consists of the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.
- Feel free to download the full-feature software solution or basic driver according to your wish.
- Simply give a hit on the “Download” button.
- Once the HP Envy 5530 Driver gets downloaded from top-to-toe, go to the download folder to launch the installer.
- Then, give a single click on the file name “xxxx.dmg.”
- After double-clicking on the installer file, follow the instructions appearing on your screen.
- Now, close the installation software once the process gets done.
- The HP Utility Software will thereafter be opened.
- In the HP Utility setup, choose your printer name.
- Then, click “Continue.”
- After that, click “Add a printer” to display the Add window.
- Now, tap on the name of your printer and then check whether the printer is in the list.
- Now, click the “Use or Print Using” menu and then select your printer name from the drop-down menu bar.
- Now, tap the “Add” button to add a printer to the list.
- Next, click “Continue” in the installer window.
- Execute the on-screen prompted course of actions to complete the HP Envy 5530 Printer Software Setup.
- Now, finally, click “Done.”
Need More Help With HP Envy 5530 Printer Setup? Call Us
For grabbing more detail security help & enhanced support, navigate 123.hp.com/setup 5530. We are doorstep customer-support service provider working hard round the clock to serve you quality assistance. Connect with us via calling at the 24/7 helpline number and urge for help. We are expert tech geeks so will definitely offer you fruitful instructions for your HP Envy 5330 printer setup.