123.HP.COM/SETUP 4520 - Setup And Install HP Envy 4520 Printer
Install your all-in-one HP Envy 4520 printer from 123.hp.com/setup 4520 with an expert’s assistance. Printing is super easy and exciting with Envy 4520 as it comes with an Alexa voice control feature. Get it set up and install today!
HP Envy 4520 - A Printer That Amazes You Every Moment
HP Envy 4520 needs no introduction due to a number of reasons. Whether you need simple documents or lab-like photos, HP Envy 4520 wireless printer never fails to amaze you. It beats the rivals in affordability, print quality, low maintenance, and compactness. What makes this printer special is its capability to keep going and keep running without being heavy on the pocket.
HP Envy 4520 printer setup is quite simple as well. It doesn’t require you to do a masters from a technical background. Rather it’s as simple as plugging your printer into the wall socket, connecting it to the PC over a wireless network, and downloading the driver from 123.hp.com/setup 4520. This website is a one-stop platform to get regular driver updates, HP Smart app to manage printing on the go.
123.hp.com/setup 4520 - Features That Makes Envy 4520 The Best-In-Class
HP Envy 4520 belongs to the family of inkjet printers and it is known for its wireless and color printing capability. If you need high-quality photographs in the fastest time then HP Envy 4520 printer should be your choice. It’s easy to use, compatible to use with Windows or Mac, and can print using a voice command as well. To initiate printing, all you need to do is visit 123.hp.com/setup 4520 to download drivers and software. The following are the specialties of HP Envy printer 4520 that have made it highly popular in its class.
- It can copy, scan, print, and fax the documents whenever and wherever needed.
- This HP color InkJet photo printer is compatible with wireless printing, double-sided duplex printing, and AirPrint.
- It has a 2.2 inches wide touchscreen display that lets you print, scan and copy on the go.
- The mobile printing capability allows you to print from anywhere using your handheld devices like smartphones and tablets.
- HP Envy printer 4520 works well with HP ePrint app or HP Smart app. Download these apps on your device and manage your printer from a single platform.
- HP Envy 4520 offers borderless printing with 4 X 6 inches photographs and up to 8.5 X 11 inches documents.
- Moreover, you can add it to Alexa for voice command printing on the go.
HP Envy 4520 First Time Setup - 123.hp.com/setup 4520
The first-time setup of the HP Envy 4520 wireless printer requires some simple steps. You can follow the instructions given below.
- Unbox your printer and keep it in a dry, neat, and cool place.
- Remove the packing material and tapes from HP Envy printer 4520.
- Open the lid and remove the packaging sheet.
- Now connect the power cable at the back of your printer and another end to the wall socket.
- Turn on the power switch and press the power button on the printer.
- For HP Envy 123.hp.com/setup 4520, you will need to set the preferences.
- On the printer's LCD, scroll down, click Language and click Set country or region.
- Select yours and then click Ok.
- Now take out the feeder tray to load the paper stacks.
- Adjust the slider guides as per the width of the paper.
- Load and align the paper and make sure the paper clicks perfectly into the place.
- Open the cartridge access door and unlock the ink cartridge slot.
- Now unpack the ink cartridges, hold them from the sides and insert them into the respective slots.
- Make sure you don’t touch the chip on the cartridge to avoid corruption.
- Also, you should remove the yellow lid from the ink cartridge before snapping it into place.
- Repeat the same step for other ink cartridges.
- Close the access door, the printer will start the initialization process and once it is done, you will see Ready written on the LCD.
- In the end, your printer will deliver a printout displaying the correct printer setup.
Setup and Install HP Envy 4520 Software
Once you are done with the physical setup of your HP Envy printer 4520 printing device, it’s time to download and install HP Envy driver 4520. To get that you must keep scrolling through www.123.hp.com/setup 4520. The subsequent steps will explain everything in detail for Windows or Mac devices.
HP Envy 4520 Software Setup for Windows
Before downloading the HP Envy driver 4520 ensure your windows are upgraded to the latest version. Your printer works well with Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1 versions. The following steps can be taken to download and install the software.
- Make sure your system is on and the printer displays Ready on the LCD panel.
- Connect your printer and computer to the same network.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer and type 123.hp.com/setup 4520 and hit Enter.
- Doing it will land you on the support website from where you can download the latest drivers for your HP Envy 4520.
- On the website, you will need to enter your printer model under the Driver Download section.
- The further screen will prompt you to verify the operating system of Windows, edit and modify if needed.
- Next, you must download the full driver package on your system.
- You will receive the installer file under the Download folder under File Explorer with .exe as an extension.
- Right-click over it and click Setup or Run.
- Click Agree on the license agreement.
- The setup and installation process will start and it might take some time depending on your system’s processor.
HP Envy 4520 Software Setup for MacOS
Similar to windows, you can download the latest HP Envy 4520 software on your Mac device. It’s as easy as for Windows, with the only difference of file extension name. Here is what you should do to run your printer on the latest software.
- Connect your Mac and HP Envy 4520 printer to the same wireless network.
- Be sure that your printer is working right.
- Open the Safari or Chrome browser and navigate to the website 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
- A new website will open, here you should scroll down and go to the Support section and click Download drivers.
- A new screen will open saying you to choose the one you need from different options, click Printer.
- Enter the printer model under Identify my printer section and click Ok.
- Further, you will see a new window that displays the operating system version of your Mac.
- Review the same and edit it if needed.
- Once done, you should click Download on the full driver package on your Mac.
- You will receive a file with .DMG extension name in the Download folder.
- Double click over it and click Yes over the confirmation window that says you to install the driver.
- Once you are done with it, your Mac will be installed with the latest HP Envy 4520 software.
How To Do HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup?
Your HP Envy 4520 comes with WiFi direct technology, that allows it to print easily without a network using printer in-built WiFi. Also, you can use HP ePrint and AirPrint to get the printouts wirelessly.
HP Envy 4520 Printer ePrint Setup
- The specialty of HP ePrint is it doesn’t require you to download any software or driver.
- The ePrint feature works on webmail service and you need to send an email to your printer's email address to print.
- 123.hp.com/setup 4520 ePrint is a revolutionary technology that allows you to print from anywhere.
- Here you just need to log in to your email, send the document to be printed to the printer’s email, and get the printout from any part of the world.
How to set up and print using 123.hp.com/setup 4520 HP Envy ePrint?
- First of all, you should connect your device to the internet and the web services in the USB printer via 123.hp.com/setup4520.
- On the printer’s LCD panel click the Print button.
- Now accept the terms and conditions to use HP ePrint.
- Further, keep following the on-screen instructions to complete the setup.
- On successful completion, your HP Envy 4520 will deliver a test page.
- To get the printer’s email address, press the ePrint button.
- Go to Web services settings and then click the Display email address.
- You may also customize the 123.hp.com/setup 4520 email address by clicking over the Web services settings, click the Print info page and that contains the code including customization instructions.
- To turn off the print, go to the Web services settings, click the ePrint button and then click Off.
How to do HP Envy 4520 setup with HP AirPrint?
- 123.hp.com/setup 4520 HP AirPrint printing is like doing it through ePrint, with the only difference that the earlier one works with iOS devices only.
- Make sure your iOS device is compatible to be used with the HP AirPrint feature. macOS X Lion, iOS 4.2, iPhone 3 GS, iPad, and iPod touch the third generation are compatible to work with HP AirPrint.
- You can do HP Envy 4520 wireless setup and then print via mail, photos, PDFs, Safari, and third-party apps through AirPrint.
- You can also check the firmware compatibility for AirPrint by clicking over the Installed personalities and options.
- Verify if the AirPrint is listed on the list or not. If it’s there then you must skip to connect the Apple device to the same wireless network as your printer.
In a nutshell, having HP Envy 4520 around eases the pressure as you don’t have to worry about getting the elegant-looking printouts in no time. In fact, it allows you to get the print from anywhere using ePrint, and cherry on the cake is its WiFi Direct and AirPrint feature. For any further assistance, you can call the 123.hp.com/setup experts and get their help to install or set up your HP Envy 4520 printer.