User Guide And Instant Support For 123.hp.com/setup 4500
The HP Envy 4500 Printer is a world-wide versatile printing machine supporting both Windows and Mac OS for frequent print, scan and copy. To get started with its full featured printing solution, you need to download and install its upgraded version of Printer driver on your Windows PC. You can get simple and genuine HP Printer driver installation process at 123.hp.com/setup 4500. So, feel free to give an access to the provided link and go through the instructed lines respectively. In just a couple of second or a minute you will be able to setup your printer device in a correct format for printing function, scanning file and copying documents.
Step 1: Learn How To Carefully Unbox HP Envy 4500 Printer
You need nothing to do for Unboxing the HP Envy 4500 Printer from package except performing one-by-one step accordingly noted in the beneath. Thus, without wasting your single minute, let’s go through the given points:
- First and forecast, remove the stickers and tapes applied on the packaging box.
- Now, slightly lift the printer machine from the box and place it aside on plain surface table.
- Take out all the packaging materials came along with the printer device such as cables and other accessories.
- Thereafter, peel-off entire stickers/tapes properly from the surface of the printer.
- The packing tapes labeled on the side of the Scanner glass should be removed with caution by lifting the Scanner lid.
- After removing all tapes shut the Scanner lid.
- Grasp the printer handles on both sides to carefully hold the printer and lift the ink cartridge access door until it clicks and adjust itself into its desired place. With full of carefulness peel-off all the stickers/tapes applied inside the printer.
- Shut the ink cartridge access door.
- Next, open the paper tray access door and portray the paper input tray to the limited coverage in order to removing the tapes on the tray with an optimum-ease.
- Now, force the paper tray inside and shut the paper-tray access door.
- The packaging materials and tapes can be sent for recycling.
Step 2: Ways To Connect Printer To Power Outlets and Set Control Panel Preferences
Before start printing any documents, it is quite essential to plug your printer into an electrical power socket. Also it is necessary to adjust the preferences accurately by taking assistance with Control Panel. At such point of time, the network connection using “Ethernet/Wireless/USB” should definitely be avoided. Here is the right procedure for connecting your printer to wall-outlet. Let’s take a brief look at below:
- First of all, take the Power cable in your hand and connect its one-end to a power source and the another-end to a power port.
- Now, turn your printer ON by pressing the Power button on your printing machine.
- In the next step, you have to select the language using the drop-down menu and then press “OK” tab.
- Now, you are strongly needed to set Country/Region menu that is displayed on the Control Panel.
- Select the country of residence from the give-listed countries and then touch the OK button to confirm the selection.
Step 3: Insert The Stack Of Paper Into The Input Tray
Once you have successfully set the Preferences on your Printer Control Panel, you need to insert the bundle of plain white paper with A-4 size into the paper tray. In the below we have directed how to do this:
- Very beginning step you need to take is open the paper-tray access door and then pull-out the paper tray to the maximum extent away from your printer.
- Now, with full of awareness pull the paper tray extender and try to lift the paper catch.
- Now, enlarge the paper width guides and locate them into their desired position.
- Now, input the stack of plain-white suitable sized papers into the paper-tray and then nudge them gently into the paper tray.
- Now, slightly move the paper-width guides to touch the corner of the paper and push the paper tray inside to lock it firmly.
This is how you can add the stack paper in the input tray.
Step 4: Install The Original Ink Cartridges
The fruitful guidelines for installing original ink cartridges for your printer are mentioned underneath. Check them out:
- Tightly clutch the printer handles to hold it properly and then lift-up the ink cartridge access door.
- Now, detach one of the ink cartridges from its slot carefully without touching the copper-colored surface or ink nozzle region as this may cause ink clogs or faulty electrical connections.
- Always be gentle while peeling off the plastic tape from the surface of the ink cartridge.
- Swiftly lift-up the cap of the ink cartridge.
- Now, pick-up and grip the carriage on its side with nozzle facing the printer and push it into its slot until it gets slotted.
- Shut the cap of the ink cartridge to ensure the ink cartridge is fixed and it is safe as well.
- When complete these above procedure in an appropriate manner, thereafter the printer will detect the currently installed ink cartridges and auto print a alignment page.
However, it is also harsh truth that couple of times printer doesn’t initiate an alignment page to print because of some unknown furious reasons. In such condition, what you actually do is:
- Use the Drop-Down Arrow key on the Control Panel Display to scroll and find Tools option. Once you get “Tools” option, press “OK” button.
- Scroll-down the arrows keys again to locate the Align Printer and then click “OK”.
- This command triggers the printer to print an Alignment page without any disruption.
Step 5: Verify The Ink Cartridge Alignment
To avail quality-printouts from your printer, the ink cartridge alignment should be checked and verified. The steps you need to go through are noted underneath. Give a glance on them:
- Pull-out the Alignment Print Page and place it on the Scanner glass.
- Shut the Scanner lid completely and then hit “OK” tab.
- The above course of actions triggers the HP Envy 4500 Printer to auto-align the ink cartridges.
Download And Install HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver/Software
Once you have successfully done the hardware HP Envy 4500 Setup, then afterward you need to take an action for setting up your printer in software form. This time the printer driver and software has to be installed on your Windows system. Therefore, go ahead and install the latest software for your printer. Make sure the printer is not connected while downloading and installing the printer driver otherwise you will be asked to follow some specific instructions to do so.
The current and upgraded version of Printer software is available for download at 123.hp.com/setup 4500. Therefore, despite wandering and surfing the internet for searching out the downloading and installing process, simply navigate to the given site and follow the instructions directed to you. In a very short span of time the full-feature printer driver will be downloaded on your Windows.
Connect Your Printer To Windows Computers Via USB Connectivity Mode
Windows based operating system like computer or laptop has to be firstly connected to your HP Printer device through USB connection modes for the completion of HP Envy 4500 Setup. Make sure the latest and full-feature HP Drivers have already been installed on your PC so that you can enjoy all the USB linked printer supported features in hassle-free way. The upgraded version of Driver/Software against your HP Printer is been found at 123.hp.com/setup 4500 or in HP Customer Support page. So, go directly to the given link and if you haven’t yet download and install your printer driver, do it immediately by clicking on Download button.
Step 1: Prepare the Hardware To Setup The Printer For USB Connection
The very beginning step you should take in setting up your HP Envy 4500 Printer for USB connection is collecting all the necessary equipments and subsequently removing older printer software from Windows Computer System. Before moving to any other step you have to make a check-list and gather necessary requirements for your printer setup. Here are the things you have to execute:
- First give assurance about your HP Envy 4500 Printer that it is already turned-on and is in ready state.
- Now onwards you have to find the USB cable with a length of not more than 3m (9 ft 10).
- You are always suggested to make use of USB port present in your computer in spite of preferring USB Hub as this doesn’t supply sufficient power for printer to operate.
- Always remember one thing that installation of printer driver should lead the USB cable connection established between computer and printer. Therefore, if incase you had previously connected the USB cable by mistake, you are strongly recommended to first execute the following guided lines to eradicate the installed printer USB connection from Windows PC to conduct and successful HP Envy 4500 Setup.
- Disconnect the USB cable that has been setup in between computer and printer and never attempt to reconnect until you are prompted to for driver installation.
- Now, search for “Devices” option through Windows search bar and then select “Devices and Printers” tab that is featured in the Control Panel Settings.
- Afterward, locate your Printer icon and give a right-click on it. Then select “Remove” tab. Detect for other copies of printer available in the printer-list as if anyone is there that should also be removed.
- In the end, click “Close” to close the Devices and Printers window.
Step 2: Get The USB Connection Setup Done Through Driver Installation
Move forward and look for the most updated and current version of printer driver from the HP official site and download it on Windows Desktop. Install the downloaded printer software to end-up the connection setup process completely from top-to-toe. Following are the required guidelines you need to go through one-by-one with caution:
- First, open any Web Browser on your computer/laptop and thereafter type the URL “hp.com” to directly visit the official HP website.
- Provide the complete information regarding your Printer Model and then simply follow the on-screen guided instructions to download the driver fully. ‘HP Easy Start’ is the driver installer program, which will effectively auto download your exact printer model.
- Once the driver gets downloaded, open the downloaded file on your system to instigate the HP Envy 4500 Setup. Though, Connection Type should be chosen as USB while the prompted instruction pop-up. If this process is successfully done, you can skip the remaining steps without any confusion.
Well, there are chances the download fails or the Printer not listed over the link 123.hp.com/setup 4500. This could usually happen when there are technical glitches. Thus, in such circumstances you need to read the beneath noted guidance and follow accordingly to conclude the driver installation. Let’s do it without wasting your precious time:
- Go to 123.hp.com/setup 4500 and give entire beneficial detailed-information about your printer model. Make sure there is no compatibility issue with your printer and computer otherwise you won’t get the driver installed, it is harsh truth.
- Now, find a caption named Driver-Product Installation Software and then give a single click on “Download” button.
- Save the Downloads for further running the executable file.
- Make sure the Connection Type is chosen as USB while the installer runs the driver file.
- This literally completes the printer setup.
- Now, you can print, scan or fax anything.
Required Steps For HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup
If you want your HP Envy Printer to setup through wireless connection, then skip the aforementioned instructed guidance and follow the beneath points. For HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup, you need to choose the Connection Type as Wireless. Here you can go with each step one-after-another:
Step 1: Prepare The Hardware For HP Envy 4500 Wireless Setup
Before start setting up your printer on wireless network you have to gather the network name and its correct password. All the essential devices including Router, Laptop and Printer must be powered-up. Now accumulate the following items and keep it ready:
- Network Name: The network name which is named as SSID.
- Network Password: WEP Key or WPA Security Passcode.
- A completely wireless connected computer.
- Internet Access: Use broadband internet connection such as DSL or cable broadband for smooth and reliable data transfer for quick downloading drivers and software.
- Switch ON Your Printer And Laptop: Turn your printer on by pressing the Power button and switch-on the computer system as well. Make sure they both are connected on the same Wi-Fi network. You should also check the actual range of wireless network and its strength during setting up your printer.
- Make sure no wired connections are situated as Wireless or Ethernet.
Step 2: Connect The HP Envy 4500 Printer To Wireless Network
Once you have prepared the hardware items for your printer, next you need to link your HP Envy 4500 Printer to a wireless network. Some effectual information is listed in the below:
- HP provides the “Wireless Setup Wizard” option which is generally selected for the right-way to setup, monitor and manage wireless connection.
- Look for the Wireless icon that can be seen on Control Panel of HP Envy 4500 Printer. Once you see this option, touch the icon to adjust the Settings.
- Find the Wireless Setup Wizard through Down Arrow Keys and then touch OK button. Doing this all available network within the range will be shown to you. In case your network is not available in the given-list, then search for your Network Name through Down Arrow Keys and then touch OK on the control panel screen.
- In the next, you have to spot Enter New Network Name and then touch OK.
- Use the Down Arrow Keys for getting the On-Screen Keyboard in a frequent way to enter the letters and numbers.
- Once you have entered your real Network Name, press “Done” and then press OK button as well. The printer will then put effort in establishing the suitable network connection.
- Next, enter the WEP key or WPA key in the Password field.
- After entering the passcode of your selected network, press Done and OK to authorize the connection.
- The HP Envy 4500 Printer will then surely establish wireless connection with your network.
Step 3: Install The HP Envy 4500 Printer Driver
After successfully making wireless connection on your printer, you have to check the full-upgraded feature of software to download and install it. Get the updated printer driver at 123.hp.com/setup 4500. In the below, we will walk you through entire fruitful downloading and installing procedure. Let’s give a glimpse of them:
- Visit the HP Support site with the URL 123.hp.com/setup 4500
- Type exact printer model number in the given field and then click Begin tab.
- Go ahead by clicking on Download button and later save it by clicking on Open or Save button.
- Run the executable file by giving double-tap on the saved driver file.
- The automatic installer will then guide you appropriately through entire sequence to finish the connection setup and driver installation process.
Feel free to access 123.hp.com/setup 4500 for instant registration and activation of your printer.
Key Benefits Of Using HP Envy 4500 Printer
- Easy Mobile setup with HP Smart app.
- Top-most level of connectivity.
- Great compatible with HP Ink Cartridges.
- Gives facility to print and scan from anywhere.
- Deliver Borderless photos.
- One-year warranty period of hardware.
- High-level security service.
Were You Able To Successfully Setup Your Printer Today? If Not, Contact Us
Need additional help with HP Envy 4500 Setup ? Visit the Printer Support Page and raise your query in front of us. We will proffer instant quality support and hands-free solution with satisfaction. Give us a call at 24/7 helpline Tech-Support Number for your printer setup top-notch guide.