HP Envy 4520 is an all-in-one printer delivers high quality of printing solution within a short span of time. This printing machine has ability to do tasks such as printing documents, web pages, glossy photos and more. It is perfectly fit for home and office premises also in your budget. Therefore, if you are planning to purchase a printer for your office or home, then you can frequently go for HP Envy 4520 printer as it fulfills your requirements at reasonable cost. At a point, there is a need of visiting the site 123.hp.com/setup to get ideas about setting up the printer. Due to having a lack of technical knowledge, most of you got failed to adjust the printer properly for print job. The complete guidelines are mentioned in this blog, so don’t worry. Follow the given points simply.
HP Envy 4520 Printer Setup can be done in three phases:
- Hardware Setup
- Wireless Setup
- Software Setup
Hardware setup consists of setting up the physical parts of the printer. Wireless setup is to connect your printer to Wi-Fi network without any physical connection. And for software setup, needs to download and install the printer software as well as driver. After completing these phases, your printer will be work mode.
Desired Steps To Setup HP Envy 4520
Go through the below-noted points accordingly to done the setup process sooner and hassle-freely start print job. Let’s have a glance at once:
HP Envy 4520 Hardware Setup
- First unbox the printer by removing all the packaging materials and protective tapes from outside and inside of such printer
- Check the accessories and make sure all are present inside the box
- Next, search the power cord and connect it from the rear end of the printer to the wall outlet
- Now, turn-on the printer by pressing the Power button
- And then follow the instructions on the control panel to done with setup procedure
- Now, you are required to load the stack of A-4 sized paper in the paper tray
- And then fill the ink into the cartridges by opening the access door on the top of the Printer and lift the lid on the carriage slot. After that eject the plastic tape on the new cartridge and insert the ink into the empty slot. Now, close the lid and access the door
HP Envy 4520 Wireless Setup
Once you finish the hardware setup process, you need to do wireless setup. For that, follow the provided steps:
- Place your printer near to the computer
- Now, connect your printer to a wireless network or your wi-fi network
- HP Auto Wireless Connect and the Printer Network Connection are the two options proffered for genuine connectivity
- For HP Auto Wireless Connect, choose “Yes”, access my router > Next
- And then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless network setup for your printer
- For Printer Network Connection, select one of the following
- If IP address is not known, then choose “Not Connected” > Wireless Off > Next
- But if you know the IP address of your network, select “Connect”, enter the IP address and then click “Next”
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the wireless setup process
HP Envy 4520 Software Setup
Once the hardware and wireless setup process done, you need to do the software setup for the same printer. For this, go to 123.hp.com, enter your printer model and then click on “Download” button to start downloading the printer software. You can download the full feature driver for your printer with an ease manner.
Call Us For Instant Support
If you are not satisfied with these above written information, then make a direct communication to the dexterous engineers via toll-free number. You can call us anytime whenever need assistance as we are available 24 hours 7 days a week.